- Ecologically sound, does not upset the environment
- Is energy-efficient, saves heat
- Is portable
- Requires no special equipment
- Demands no special setting; anyplace from a doorstep to an executive conference room, from a church parlor to a football field, is a fine place for a hug!
- Makes happy days happier
- Makes impossible days possible
- Imparts feelings of belonging
- Fills up empty places in our lives
- Keeps on working to dispense benefits even after the hug's release
From The Hug Therapy Book by Kathleen Keating
Plus its easy to do, so why wouldn't ya? Thanks for all the hugs.