Sunday, August 5, 2007

A Sunny Day

I thought I would try out this whole blog thing as I do love to read others but alas I'm already annoyed because it doesn't have the right font. OH well. Today was one of those days that makes you glad to be here. It was sunny enough for a tanktop but still a cool breeze. I got to weed in my yard, take a bike ride with Abs (half the time telling her to stop whining) ok, so NOT the bike ride I had invisioned, was able to hang out with Cassie, Kali, Joe, and Court and talk with no time constraints of having to be somewhere. A marvelously unscheduled day. I feel myself fighting the tide of overbooking myself and wondering why it is so hard to say no sometimes. I got to finish a great book, the final in the Harry Potter series and now am back to reading Birth by Tina Cassidy. Today I am grateful to just be.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wen!! I miss you, I love you! Sounds like a lovely WA day, I'm excited to come back at the end of August also for some hopefully unscheduled time. I started a second job as a mate on a charter sailboat that goes around the NY harbor. It's a fun 2nd job but tiring after a full day of work at the MLA. Looking forward to really seeing you and enjoying your beautiful yard and view. Love to you. xoxo Wub

Wendy said...

Can't wait to see you, too! How was hiking on the coast?

Carla said...

Hi Nudine! I am so impressed by you! Very hip! I will subscribe to you so I get any updates ASAP. Love you! Carla

hannie said...

hi wen, grateful to just be. wahoo!that is the goal. and i agree with you--why is it so difficult to say no sometimes...me being the queen of overbooking. i love you to pieces.
hannie

courtney smith said...

Love you Wendall. Gina and I have enjoyed being able to spend more time with you guys lately! Its soo nice having all this free time! :)
Love you
court