Saturday, November 22, 2008

A surprise!

So last night I thought we were going out to a super yummy restaurant here for my fav dessert for my birthday. Headed up to mom and dad's to drop Abby off and my mom tells me she has something for me to see real quick before we go. She opened the door to the living room and seriously all these people and tons of kids yelling "surprise." I could not believe it. I have never had a surprise party in my life and I really was totally surprised, not one bit of suspicion. I can't believe that in all those people not one person accidently slipped. I definately found out how good everyone can lie, that is for sure. :) So we just hung out in the typical Smith fashion- lots of chaos, ate pizza, salads and some great desserts- one that I almost ate a bit prematurely at Anna's earlier picking up Abby- good thing there wasn't a big chunk out of it for the party! Thanks Anna and Tess for the party, you girls are seriously awesome. Thanks everyone for coming and making me feel so loved. I love you all like crazy and hope that your hearts all feel as big and full as mine. Its going to be a great year for sure. How can it not be?

3 comments:

Seattlemom said...

Happy Birthday Sweetie. We're both another year older ! Aint it sweet??
xxj.

Mark, Jessica, Jakob, Sarah, Lily and Kona said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Sorry I missed it!! My parents just flew in and it's been a whirlwind!! I miss you and I hope you had a great party - sounds fantastic!!
Miss you and love you tons!!!

anna b said...

W,love you girl...you should of seen your face (WT...). Priceless. A