Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Shoulds

Maybe its because I had a few busy weeks in a row with work but I feel like I'm having trouble being responsible, doing the things that i know i should be doing but really don't want to.

All the things i should have done tonight.

- folded laundry

-charted for work

-unloaded the dishwasher

-rolled up the sleeping bag that has been on the couch since last weekend

-went running

-gone to bed early but alas i'm posting at 11:30

I feel like I'm getting a bit addicted to running and I didn't get to go tonight. Abs fell asleep really late a slept until 6:30. Never bodes well for actually getting to sleep on time. She has had some late nights lately and I was hoping to get her to bed early to avoid the crabby, sluggish girl that wakes up in the morning too tired to get ready for school but also so I could go run on the treadmill. Of course i'm sure you all know where this is headed. She didn't go to sleep, cried for 10 min. that she wasn't tired and couldn't go to sleep if i wasn't laying with her but this mom refuses to lay with a screaming child (call me crazy.) Plus my heels are blistered up from a walk and bad socks? Thought i had found an answer for covering the torn up skin but one already fell off just walking around the house. And to boot tomorrow is Thursday when I usually get to hang out with the girls and alas I am working.... grumpy.grumpy... grumpy. Good night and sweet, sweet dreams.

No comments: