Wednesday, February 16, 2011

No sleep


So many many things swimming around in my head, a head that is hurting from no caffeine today. I am so tired, these children won't sleep all night. We all are so tired, except Wes of course he's rarin' to go.

He went to the bathroom on his potty tonight and gave me a high five for it.

I told him tonight as he was drinking his milk to go to sleep that his mama was really tired, that he needed to stop waking up and just sleep all night. Think it will work? Trying to rationalize with a 19 mo. old probably isn't the best tactic, ughgh.

Maybe soon we'll just have to let him yell and figure it out...

double ughghh....


2 comments:

J David Kirner said...

keep the rational conversations going, who knows someday you may learn the secrets of th universe... at least in the mind of a 2 year old!

Jessica said...

We are one tired family, too, and it is ROUGH going!! I hope the sleep thing turns around for you!!