Friday, May 28, 2010

Friday night after crappy sleep, and a day of work.
Yummy turkey from mom making the house all cozy, movies, Wes asleep after some major
fussiness- him chewing on everything, including me and getting in trouble. The house quiet, the beginning of a long weekend that is low on plans.
Good news at Seattle cancer care, clear tests after 2 years with baby and breastfeeding.
7 year old being the DJ in the kitchen while i cook dinner, making her brother laugh and dance.
Notes that say "I love you" waiting in my car for me, coffee with half and half.
So amazing really.

4 comments:

Mark, Jessica, Jakob, Sarah, Lily and Kona said...

Yay, great news and sounds like a nice Friday evening!

Us 4 said...

Weeooo that is fantastic news from seattle, yeah now you can plan for number 3.....how is the running????miss you all

Wendy said...

Tess- big no on number 3 crazy one and the running is going... is all i'll say. Only running about 2 x week but we did 8.5 last week, felt ok. I'm just trying not to think about it and am in denial that i'm going to be putting some serious hurt on my body in less than a month. ughghgh. :)

Seattlemom said...

oh YES YES YES that is good news. Such good sweet news. If you did 8.5 you'll be fine. Just fine. Things sound good and I'm missin' you alot. Hoping we'll sneak in a visit that race weekend.