Thursday, November 5, 2009

These Days

I'm feeling the lack of light these days, somehow its hard to get warm.
We bought a "happy light" yesterday, wonder if that will help.
I'm feeling a lack of exercise, somehow i haven't figured out how to fit it in.
Most of all I think the lack of sleep does things to your head.
Had pizza last night which i know gives Wes a belly ache but hadn't had it for awhile so thought i'd try to see if it was better.
NOPE- every hour. It especially sucks to not sleep when you know its your fault!
Today- i am going outside.....

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh Wendy, I feel every word you just said! And I'm so sorry you feel that way right now, because that is how I am feeling and it doesn't feel good. Get some fresh air and I hope it turns quickly for you!

Mark, Jessica, Jakob, Sarah, Lily and Kona said...

I too feel just as you do and it's been almost 2 years since I had Sarah, I still can't fit exercise into my schedule, I still don't have a good nights sleep!! Somehow it will get better. Eventually you'll get sleep, it will come in spurts!! Thinking of you!!